• Metal Slug (Neo Geo)

0 0%
  • Bomberman (All)

1 11.11%
  • Joust (2600)

1 11.11%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016.02 Top Ten Multi Player Console/Computer Games

Some great suggestions and a great top 10. For me Micro Machines 2 I loved, I rented that game probably more than the cost to purchase it in the end. Mates and I would play it for hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got done listening to the top ten and was a bit perplexed. I know that one of the guys was in on short notice, but it seemed that the topic of the Top-10 was lost after half-way. What I understood to be the topic was "Top Competitive/co-op games on a console or computer". I took that to mean "games that have both co-operative and competitive elements". In a good game of that type, you are rewarded for team play, but also you have the ability to screw the other guy.

Joust is the perfect example. 'Nuff said. #1 in this category, and the 7800 had a great version.

Warlords is another when the social element kicks in and one person is eliminated by the other three, who then turn upon each other.
    The discussion started off good but then by the last game is was just about the graphics and how fun they were, no mention of the nuances of what made it a competitive co-op game. Contra? Really? Just being competitive for points isn't enough. Tecmo Bowl? Really? How much co-op is there in a sports game where you are on opposite teams? Completely competitive.

That being said, it was cool to hear other people deal with the math after the same 3 schmucks prattled on for the last 5 years

Keep up the good work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12