Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What is everyone playing? (Retro)

Blog Entries

I'm currently playing a ton of Catrap and NES Fire n Ice.

Both are great puizzlers.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

I have been playing Catrap on Gameboy. Brilliant!

All Your Base Guest

Mostly Ocarina of Time lately but with some Bomberman, Sidearm, Blazing Lasers and Devil's Crush on PC Engine thrown in for good measure.

Oh, and Pinball Arcade on Android.

drich255 Guest

Not retro, but I am now playing Wario Land: Shake It. It is a solid 2D platformer on the Wii. A nice alternative if you are burnt out on the several incarnations of Super Mario Brothers. It has a cool art style to the graphics and the game play is straight forward and linear.
    Last edited by drich255; 12-10-13 at 06:31.

Jammajup Guest

Return to L-5 (A2600)
    Gynoug (Wings of war) and Gley Lancer (Megadrive)
    Retrograde (C64)
    Various Zx Spectrum homebrew games.

Diagamblic Guest

This weekend my sister in law brought her boyfriend over so we could all hang out. Since we both like Video games, our conversation naturally turned to Sonic games. This kid's favorite sonic game is Sonic Adventure 2. I'd asked him if he'd ever played Sonic 2. No? Blasphemy! It's the BEST Sonic game out there.

So I fired up Sonic 2 and his first question is: "How do I move?". and second "Why is this game so complicated?".

Jammajup Guest

Just Michael Jackson's Moonwalker on Megadrive,one of those games I never really bothered with or even saw much of back in the day despite liking MJ and his music back then but I did sit down with the game last week and I am unable to even get of the starting floor lol,I can see the stairs but am unable to get up them so it looks like i am going to have to watch start of a gameplay Youtube vid or something to find out how to jump up to the second floor. (Very embarrassing)

bradofosho Guest

As of right now I'm trying to beat Ghost and Goblins on the NES. I hope to someday beat this game!

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bradofosho View Post
    As of right now I'm trying to beat Ghost and Goblins on the NES. I hope to someday beat this game!
    I remember the first time i beat GnG on the NES, i prefer the Genesis version but both are great and can be very challenging. my advice if your looking for any is to make friends with your save option, it helps a great deal! eventually you will learn your marks and will be able to complete it on the original console without help.

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    I remember the first time i beat GnG on the NES, i prefer the Genesis version but both are great and can be very challenging. my advice if your looking for any is to make friends with your save option, it helps a great deal! eventually you will learn your marks and will be able to complete it on the original console without help.
    I to like the Genesis version much better, I still have my original copy complete in the box (with a cheat sheet from a old Gamepro magazine ) been playing Maximo ghosts to glory lately on my ps2

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.