Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: FocusRS's Youtube Channel

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nurmix View Post
    Wow, that really sucks, Focus! I PM'ed you a link to some of my existing music a little while back. If any of that interests you, feel free to use it. Here's a direct link to a handful of my older instrumentals (when I was using the band name "Varactor Ratio"). Help yourself:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=133167

I have a lot more music available too. And after I finish the extended / remixed version of the theme song I did for Indieseoul's Stalking The Retro, I can create something original for you too, or re-work an existing tune to fit with your show.
    Thanks Numix!!! I appreciate that, I would much rather use your music and credit you for my vids. I can always change the intro song to Arcade USA once you get a chance to do something for me. right now I am using Rocket by Kevin Macleod for the past episodes I am recompiling to upload. I already checked an I can use his as long as I put a credit to him with the song title in the begginning (which I would do the same for you )

Once you have something for Arcade USA, I can change over to that.

I downloaded the songs to my puter to use

focusrs Guest

on my way to timeline arcade in hanover pa then off to the save point in westmister va to interview eric the owner of the arcade meteors game (thanks to subarubrat for getting this set up for me!). also am going to try and interview subarubrats neighbor mike on his home arcade this week. subarubrats interview is still forthcoming when i go to help him pack cge adventures carts! so lots of new content is on the way for arcade usa!

focusrs Guest

focusrs Guest

Arcade USA Episode 6 - Save Point in Westminster, MD

focusrs Guest

focusrs Guest

focusrs Guest

focusrs Guest

focusrs Guest

Here is a special Arcade USA Minisode that has Socal, Retroshaun and Nurmix in it!

focusrs Guest

Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1