Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show Me Your MAME Cab Controls

Yeah, I know it will take me a while to get the various games mapped out. I haven't really played around with / set up MAME in a cab with custom controls, but I definitely love the fact that it can be done.
    Luckily you can set a default mapping up front, which you will probably find works for most games. Then, you just set the others up as you play them and tweak as necessary. In other words, it need not be this grand pain in the ass where you have to spend a weekend mapping controls on your cabinet.

Not sure if you care much about record keeping, but I'd recommend looking into a build of MAME with high score save support. I have it and love it.
    Check out CYN CITY:
    http://cynicaster.blogspot.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicaster View Post
    Not sure if you care much about record keeping, but I'd recommend looking into a build of MAME with high score save support. I have it and love it.
    Yeah, I'm definitely interested in that. Right now the PC I put together is going to run the DOS version of MAME (I believe it's .66), but I don't know if there's high score save support. I'm not opposed to running a later Windows version though if that's what I need to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12