Thread: best handheld to run Mame emulator on

focusrs Guest

Default best handheld to run Mame emulator on

Been thinking of getting a handheld device to run Mame. What would be the best recommendations? I leaning towards a PSP (like the looks and can hack it rather easily) or a Caanoo

Blog Entries

Hello!

First post in a long while here and not listened to any rgr shows in ages too i must catchup.

Anyway id recommend a gp2x for mame, ive used mame on the psp in the past. Its okay but isnt full on most games i found.
    Also the pandora who also made the gp2x is a good choice too but its quite expensive.

For my emulation im using apps on my android devices. I own a galaxy s2, galaxy note and galaxy tablet. They are all great for emulation and some emulators can accept wii remotes via bluetooth or some usb controllers. Ive bought all of these emulators as they seem to be the best out there on the app market........... https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...+Broglia&hl=en

This guy regulary updates them too.

focusrs Guest

I did not even think about a android device! thanks for the info

Yeah even a couple cheap Chinese Android handhelds I have had, it is hard to look at dedicated gaming handhelds now. I truly believe this is the last generation for dedicated handhelds like the 3DS and PSP Vita etc, and that pains me to say believe me but I think the writing is on the wall..........

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.