Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RoundUp 036 - An Evening At The Cottage

Blog Entries

Default RoundUp 036 - An Evening At The Cottage

Buckle up your man bags as we venture into Video Game Hunk territory in the June podcast.

E3 / EGC Editorial - (04:44)
    Hardware Flashback - (29:35)
    It Came From MAME - (110:51)
    Guinness Gaming Records - (123:19)
    Al Alcorn Interview Pt2 - (124:39)
    The British Hour - (193:43)
    Top Ten Video Game Hunks - (203:44)
    Gaming Trivia - (255:30)
    Descendants Of Erdrick Interview - (255:56)
    Pinball Wizard 7 - (277:10)
    News And Listener Views - chat log - (279:00)
    Electric Lifeform (Chip Shop Master) - (388:10)
    Keith Apicary Interview - (393:31)
    URLs And EMails - (400:33)

As always, See the shownotes page. Donate to the show.
    Join our Facebook Group. Listen to the May Outtakes.
    Read the Live News chat log.
    Stream the show 24/7.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Lol and I just mentioned I couldn't wait for the new episode to come out. Looks like I didn't have to wait that long ^_^ Having my wife listen to the top 10 to see if she agrees with it.

Blog Entries

Please post her responses, I can't wait to hear the ladies chime in.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

I didn't expect this, but I'm not surprised though. Who knows, you can gain some female listeners. Looking forward to hear your discussion though, as always. Will surely be hilarious!

She was busy doing a bunch of stuff while she listened, but she said it as a pretty good top 10. Personally she would of liked to of seen Sepheroth from Final Fantasy VII in the running instead of Cloud.

The more I'm hearing about who's going to be at EGC, the more I wish I was able to make it. To be able to get my Intellivision signed by the Blue Sky Rangers and see what treasures Keith will bring. I almost wish I could ship my system to one of you guys to have it signed.
    Last edited by Burgertime; 27-06-11 at 08:04.

Blog Entries

Why not come out?
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Blog Entries

Great show as usual. I'm listening to the pinball museum interview which is really entertaining. It's cool to see someone take a hobby and turn it into something that many people can enjoy. That interview makes me wish I could own or at least play a pinball machine. (Never seen one in Korea.)
    I haven't got to the top ten yet but I'm sure it will be hilarious and could give me more quotes for the Socal app. I skipped to the news and views first of course just to hear myself because I have a giant ego. LOL. It was great to hear myself on such a great podcast. Thank you for the incredible honor!

I wish I could go to EGC but sadly I can't. It would be great to meet some of the gaming greats. Speaking of which does Keith ever get mistaken for Colonel Sanders or Kenny Rogers? LOL

We don't have the income right now to travel almost across the county. Really wish we could. We've got a Con next year we're saving up for, along with I'm trying to find a new job real soon (long story short, my current job isn't taking a death threat seriously, and I don't want to stay). The possibility of a baby on the way is also going to take some money too.

Getting through the rest of the episode at work right now. UK, that stinks what happened to the part for your pinball. I hope you guys are able to get that straightened out.

Great show!

here's the deal with donkey kong on the intellivision

coleco had the cartridge console rights to donkey kong on all consoles. so they produced donkey kong for the 2600, intellivision, and the colecovision.

the 2600 version is considered 'bad', but the two boards it contains have decent play mechanics. the intellivision version, however is gawd awful. its reputation should be as infamous as pac man for the 2600. the graphics are subpar, the controls are terrible (even among intellivision games).

the conspiracy theory is coleco intentionally gimped the 2600 and intellivision versions of donkey kong to give the colecovision an additional edge.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast