Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Top 10s I'd like to hear

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wongojack View Post
    I haven't been to this forum site since it moved over. Glad to see the community is still active. I still love the podcast.

This might be a little controversial, but how about top 10 games that are better in emulation than on the real hardware.
    Cool. Good to see you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Piff Merkin View Post
    Top ten computer games.
    I've added them to the list.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

There's getting to be been quite a few Intellivision homebrews. Possibly a Top 10 Intellivision hombrews is warranted.

Blog Entries

We have pencilled in a top ten homebrew covering all systems that would no doubt include some Intellivision picks.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

That's great to hear. With the Intellivision being my first system I have a lot of nostalgia for it.

Green Bert Guest

Any chance you could do Top Ten Game Boy Advanced games? System chronology aside, this has the feel of a 16-bit system from the mid-nineties with some truly great games. I still collect for this system today, especially Japanese titles that never saw a western release.

Piff Merkin Guest

How about? TOP TEN BBS GAMES!

Green Bert Guest

Top 10 Computer Game Compilations. The CBM64 was flooded by these back in the 80s and I enjoyed quite a few myself. Softaid anyone?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Green Bert View Post
    Top 10 Computer Game Compilations. The CBM64 was flooded by these back in the 80s and I enjoyed quite a few myself. Softaid anyone?
    We already did it back in January 2010.

http://www.retrogamingroundup.com/sh...14_2010.01.php
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

I'd like to hear a top ten of games on unsuccessful platforms. Games that are good but often miss attention due to running on unpopular hardware. Examples would be computers such as the Oric Atmos, Sinclair QL, MGT Sam Coupe and Atari Falcon as well as consoles such as the Amstrad GX4000, 3DO and Atari 7800 as well as addons and upgrades for successful systems that didn't sell well such as the Atari STE and Sega 32X, provided the games chosen will only run on the newer hardware.

spinal Guest

Top 10 bootlegs
    Top 10 games with the same names but are different e.g. sleepwalker (zepplin) shares it's name with sleepwalker (ocean)

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast