View RSS Feed

Mclean Oshiokpekhai

PlayStation Home Updates with new clothing items, teleportation , and Lake House.

Rate this Entry
7CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="265" id="viddler">

That's right, a lake house.

PlayStation Home is receiving a new update, with clothing items ranging in the Dead Rising 2 zone. You can dawn your avatar in ServBot hat, Moose Hat, and various weapons from the game. While I Sony promises Paddlesaw's, no word on whether or not we'll be able to use the dual saw motorcycle thing Chuck uses. It would be awesome though, Sony (Hint Hint).

You can also give your virtual self the house he/she has always wanted: a house out by the lake. Spacious, modern and $4.99, this will probably prove to be cool for at least a day. I mean, it's a house, ON A LAKE. That's awesome.

Other items include teleporters you can place in your new lake house to teleport from the kitchen to the living room, new additions to the game AlphaBeTees (I have no idea either), and a making-of video for Heavy Rain, in which you can win some more virtual swag.

Anyone excited for this new stuff? Admit it, you want the Lake House....

- PlayStation Home Update

Submit "PlayStation Home Updates with new clothing items, teleportation , and Lake House." to Digg Submit "PlayStation Home Updates with new clothing items, teleportation , and Lake House." to del.icio.us Submit "PlayStation Home Updates with new clothing items, teleportation , and Lake House." to StumbleUpon Submit "PlayStation Home Updates with new clothing items, teleportation , and Lake House." to Google

Categories
Sony

Comments

Retro Gaming RoundUp