View RSS Feed

Mclean Oshiokpekhai

Blood Bowl: Dark Elves Edition 10 bucks this weekend.

Rate this Entry

I first heard of the table top game Blood Bowl back when I was just a youngin, and that was my first experience in Table Top Gaming. That's what helped launch me into the wonderful world of DnD a few years later, even though I really wanted to play what was essentially, in my mind, football with giant orcs.

Now, while I probably won't be able to do Blood Bowl the table top way for awhile, since all my DnD friends keep leaving me, Blood Bowl on the PC is something I can get behind. With it's turn based or real time options, just in case I don't like one aspect of the game, I can always switch to another. And what it lacks in paint my own orc figurines, it does make up for it in actual moving orcs. Plus, this weekend only, Blood Bowl: Dark Elves Edition is 10 bucks on Steam.

75% off a game I've been subconsciously dreaming about since I first read The Lord Of The Rings and then watched the Super Bowl a week later? You can't believe how happy this makes me. I don't care if the game is good or not, 10 bucks is a steal to make your dreams come true.

Anyone else looking to set up a blitz with a bunch of trolls?

- Header Image courtesy of the Blood Bowl Official Site

Submit "Blood Bowl: Dark Elves Edition 10 bucks this weekend." to Digg Submit "Blood Bowl: Dark Elves Edition 10 bucks this weekend." to del.icio.us Submit "Blood Bowl: Dark Elves Edition 10 bucks this weekend." to StumbleUpon Submit "Blood Bowl: Dark Elves Edition 10 bucks this weekend." to Google

Tags: blood bowl, steam Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Retro Gaming RoundUp