Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalamar
    I got the PlanetMULE client for this game, I'm just kind of scared to play it with a random stranger because the ONLY time I've EVER played this game was emulated on the NES some years back. And I had NO IDEA what the hell I was doing and eventually gave up. :P
    You are welcome to play with us. Scott (subarubrat) will usually post in the forums when he will be on PlanetMule and is looking for people to play with. He and I hook up a couple times each month to play. Just look for his posts and you/we can line up a time to all play together.
    I got the PlanetMULE client for this game, I'm just kind of scared to play it with a random stranger because the ONLY time I've EVER played this game was emulated on the NES some years back. And I had NO IDEA what the hell I was doing and eventually gave up. :P
    I have that Jakk's Pacific Atari 2600 paddle game controller thing (both the single player version and the two player version) and I've never really had a problem with it. I play Breakout and Warlords on it all the time.

But then again, when I was a kid I didn't HAVE a paddle controller ... even though I had shitloads of the games that USED it. Go figure on that one. I've only ever used a paddle controller on a real 2600 a handful of times. So maybe that has something to do with it.

Either way, I picked up one of those Jakk's Pacific things at a pawn shop for 4 bucks, and the other at Goodwill for a dollar. lol
    "6. License Tests– any Gran Turismo" Yup yup. A big one for me was in Ghouls 'n Ghosts when you had to re-do the game to grab the special weapon.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Retro Gaming RoundUp