View Poll Results: Games With Witches And Wizards

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elvira And The Party Monsters (Pinball)

1 50.00%
  • Wizards And Warriors (NES)

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy (NES)

1 50.00%
  • Theatre Of Magic (Pinball)

0 0%
  • Castelvania (NES)

0 0%
  • Kings Bounty (Mega Drive)

0 0%
  • Castle Of Illusion (Mega Drive)

0 0%
  • Ghostbusters (C64)

0 0%
  • Cauldron (C64)

0 0%
  • Superfrog (Amiga)

0 0%
  • Necromancer (C64)

0 0%
  • Pac Man (Arcade)

0 0%

Thread: 2018.10 Games With Witches And Wizards

Blog Entries

Default 2018.10 Games With Witches And Wizards

Take Your Pick.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Man, this one is a top ten I wish I could have participated in, there's so many I could rattle off I love. My first two would be the two Dungeons and Dragons arcade games (Tower of Doom and Shadow over Mystaria), both great side scrolling beat em ups with RPG elements, and a game style that really hasn't been replicated. I would have also chosen Chrono Trigger for Magus, who is an awesome Wizard and a primary character in the game. Magic of Scheherazade is also a strong choice for me, as its gameplay was unique on the NES, a wild RPG that again hasn't ever been replicated. For kids games, Mizrabel from Castle of Illusion is also a fun choice, as the game is very, very child friendly, but the final boss being the witch is actually one heck of a fun battle! I better stop there, but man, a LOT of games from my past have some fun choices!

From the ones listed above (which are all good as well!), Final Fantasy on NES would be my first choice (and would likely be one of my picks as well), with Castlevania being my second and Elvira third. Love the Elvira game, and recently got the Elvira movie recently for Halloween movie night (and possibly for me to admire some epic 80's era cleavage!)