Thread: Wrestlefest 4 Player

Default Wrestlefest 4 Player

I picked up my second arcade machine this week. My first was a new cocktail table with a 60 in 1 Jamma board in it, which I still have.
    What I picked up is a working 4 player Wrestlefest. Itís not in a dedicated cab, we donít have many dedicated cabs here in Australia due to size and easier to mail out kits to adapt to Aussie arcade cabinets. The screen has some discoloration in some parts but still very playable. It has a few dings and initials on the cabinet as it looks like it spent all of its time in use out on sites. All buttons and joysticks work well. Got it for $400Aud which Iím super happy with.
    May do tidy up and maybe even my first recap kit. For now just going to enjoy the shit out if it when mates are over having a drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Nice base to get started from.

Get rid of the grey and then get rid of that horrible game and MAME it.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    Nice base to get started from.

Get rid of the grey and then get rid of that horrible game and MAME it.
    Agree on the Grey, thinking either going dedicated and painting it black and get full Wrestlefest stickers, bezel etc.
    or keeping generic and getting a few 4 player Jamma boards like NBA Jam, NFL Blitz, TMNT and The Simpsonís.
    Donít want to MAME this, Iíve got a raspberry Pi that I can play everything on my TV.
    My next machine I plan on getting will be a Candy Cab and putting a Pandora box in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I for one think Wrestlefest the best WWF games ever released, and that's including all the console games as well. That being said, I would maybe get a multiboard dropped in the JAMMA slot. I have a 2 player Wrestlefest Jamma PCB I occassionally drop in and play I got for dirt cheap (20 bucks), since my 250 in 1 board doesn't have it.