Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nintendo Classic Mini

Piff Merkin Guest

Does anyone have an idea at to when they are going to be up for preorder in the USA?

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Bennett View Post
    Little Nemo in Slumberland goes back to 1905, so it should be in the public domain. Unless Disney had the law changed again.
    I just double checked. Many people are saying that it is indeed in public domain. Since Capcom released the game, and Capcom also released the Disney games, that's why I brought Disney and licensing up. I wouldn't expect to see Duck Tales or Chip & Dale on this thing.

Blog Entries

I will nab a few, one to save, one to play, and a few to use as mod shells for Pis.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Quote Originally Posted by random_dave View Post
    I have preordered one on amazon UK for 49.99, which is quite a lot for a TV game, but cheap for a wii controller and 30 virtual console games

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    It's really unbelievable that they choose to make the controller Wii compatible. Really happy about that.

Blog Entries

Finally they seem to be tying their systems together.

There should have been interactivity between the huge selling Wii and DS.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

RFWarrior Guest

I'm excited about the little system. I never owned Balloon Fight, really want to spend some time with it.

Prima games and Nintendo are also launching a guide book called Playing With Power: Nintendo NES Classics

According to the info it will contain interview with game developers and a retrospective of 17 classics. There are not so many details availeable, but I got mine...

https://www.primagames.com/games/nin...o-nes-classics

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/07/...ing-with-power

They are cheaper in Amazon (27 USD) and are on Pre-order (ETD November 11th).

This isn`t an advertisement (), but I think this is a great idea to have toghether with the Mini Console.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.