Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An idea: A community driven online Retro Gaming magazine

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Piff Merkin View Post
    Upon rereading this post I want to be clear that I am not making fun of UK Mikes age.
    Mate UK Mie has a cracking good sense of humour, don't worry about it.
    Early backer of the CGE Adventures Atari game - Long time listener of the RGR Podcast.

I just saw this post and I'm down to help if there is anything I can do.

Well, I've got a couple new projects in the pipeline.

The first is that I am going to try to make a few submissions to HardcoreGaming101.net. They cover a ton of games with great detail and a plethora of information. Most of my favorites are already covered, but there's a few gaps, and I've made a pitch to fill those gaps.

The second is that I am considering going all-in and writing a book. Thanks to Amazons Kindle platform, self-publication of at least an e-book is a real possibility. I've finally got some professional writing experience under my belt, perhaps its time I gave it a real test. Ideas for a book include my personal gaming childhood history (a genre that seems to do decently on Amazon from what I have seen, surprisingly), a review book covering every RPG on the NES, another covering every RPG on the SNES, a book covering console Star Trek titles, and a few other ideas I am kicking around.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123