Thread: America's Most Haunted

Default America's Most Haunted

Today I was fortunate enough to play the first pinball from Spooky Pinball - America's Most Haunted. I think less than 10 of the 300 made came to Australia of which only 2 are on location. One of those right near my work. The other at Timezone on the Gold Coast about 10 hours away.
    This is a fantastic pinball with very funny shout outs. Game play was great with an easy flow on the table. I didn't read the rules and just followed the lights and shoutouts to workout what to target. Has everything u want in a Pinnie, Ramps, magnetic holds, pop bumpers, trap door, targets, lift capture and multi ball. This worked and was very enjoyable.
    Their next pinball Rob Zombie is already rolling off the production line. If you don't know about this pinball company look into it, it's a great story from small town USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I remember early videos of it and Houghton it looked a bit cheesy with its humour.
    Glad it turned out well though.
    You should definitely listen to their Podcast too.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Oh definitely has some cheesy humor which I think was their goal/personality but made me laugh and had more shout outs than other Pinnies I've played. Was a really enjoyable pin. Looking forward to their follow up Rob Zombie, which this location is also getting.
    I am a subscriber to their podcast and enjoy it. I think has gone of the boil a bit lately since Bug has basically taken it over. That's more to do with his interviewing skills. But I'm sure he will improve. The Aussies you hear on their podcast sometimes are the owners of the Pizza and Pinball location where I playedthis pin plus some of the other pins I've talked about on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob Zombie pinball sounds fun. Hoping for a Dragula toy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk