TOPICS COVERED IN THE SHOW
    Hardware Flashback - (00:00)
    Dinosaur Pie - (39:05)
    Guinness Gaming Records - (1:18:48)
    Aidy: Sir Clive Sinclair - (1:20:12)
    BTB Interview - (1:22:48)
    Top Ten Top Tens - (2:33:14)
    Gaming Trivia - (4:15:33)
    Aidy: Hodge Plays Mario Kart - (4:16:00)
    Ali Express - (4:19:36)
    Live News And Listener Views - (4:36:10)
    URLs And EMails - (7:26:50)

See the shownotes page.

Vote in our Top Ten Poll and suggest a future Top Ten Topic here.<br>

Join our Facebook Group and follow us on Twitter.

Donate to the show.

Podcatch via the RSS Feeds.

Stream the show 24/7 or listen to RGR Radio.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Ill comment more or edit this post later, but holy crap, did that Shane guy from the beginning segment on live news have delusions of grandeur? Although it was hilarious to learn he "inspired" the great and powerful oz segments. Just for that, dude is worth a follow, for whatever hilarity he spouts next.

Concerning paying ten grand for a Ghostbusters pin.....wow. At that price, its almost more feasible for someone to create a virtual pinball machine for use with the oculus rift, add some hardware buttons that feel like pin flippers, and away you go, with the added benefit of getting new machines VERY cheap.

On the new vs old debate, I honestly enjoy both a lot. Its great playing the classics I love, or finding games I didn't play back than I love now. But some of these retro styled games are quite good. Shovel Knight, Odallus, Muri, and Binding of Isaac Rebirth Come to mind as my top four that stand out. Many of the people behind these games take the great gameplay from our childhood and actually build upon it. Im looking forward to Slain quite a bit.

Simons making a game? AND it's a metroidvania style game? Where do I pre order? Seriously, some of my favorite games include Symphony of the Night, the 3 Game Boy Advance Castlevania games, and the first DS Castlevania. I can't wait to see what Simon has brewing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Leathco; 31-03-16 at 05:37.

Piff Merkin Guest

Sirs, this is truly an epic episode well worth the title 100th episode!

Congrats on the 100 guys.
    Happy to say I've listened to and loved them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great show guys. And congratulations on reaching 100 roundups!

Best "Live News And Listener Views" segment ever.

And until next time... keep it hetero.

Update! Shane now has 71 followers last time I looked. Forum users, we gotta pull our share. Get to the show notes, click the passenger radio link, and follow this screwjob.....erm, I mean this upstanding gentleman, this prolific inventor, this spokesman of all things retro.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/passengerseatradio

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Leathco; 01-04-16 at 10:40.

Coleridge Guest

Guys. Just wanted to say I loved the new show. My favorite yet. I know I haven't been a vocal member of the community, but I've been listening to you guys since the beginning. The Shane "tribute" was way too long coming and I loved it. I remember how upset I was when the old show drifted and the episodes never came out. You guys have been delivering a podcast every month since the beginning, and it's a model every podcast should follow. You got your shit together.

Take care!

PS. What episode of Passenger Seat radio has the blowjob story? I'm listening to the new one and all I hear is something something, my wife wants a new phone. When do we get to the blowjobs?

Quote Originally Posted by Leathco View Post
    Ill comment more or edit this post later, but holy crap, did that Shane guy from the beginning segment on live news have delusions of grandeur? Although it was hilarious to learn he "inspired" the great and powerful oz segments. Just for that, dude is worth a follow, for whatever hilarity he spouts next.
    To his credit and in all fairness I did listen to and enjoy his Retro Gaming Radio, learned of this show from its being mentioned on his forum and consequently have been listening since show 1 and also quite enjoyed his Dual Screen Radio show, which opened my eyes to a number of good and interesting DS games. I'd like to give those a listen again but can't seem to find them online any longer. Ah, well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coleridge View Post
    Guys. Just wanted to say I loved the new show. My favorite yet. I know I haven't been a vocal member of the community, but I've been listening to you guys since the beginning. The Shane "tribute" was way too long coming and I loved it. I remember how upset I was when the old show drifted and the episodes never came out. You guys have been delivering a podcast every month since the beginning, and it's a model every podcast should follow. You got your shit together.

Take care!

PS. What episode of Passenger Seat radio has the blowjob story? I'm listening to the new one and all I hear is something something, my wife wants a new phone. When do we get to the blowjobs?
    I have no idea. That is quite an old clip.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast