Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: RoundUp 100 - The Elder Statesman

Blog Entries

I suppose that depends on whether you believe in Demons or not. LOL
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Atarifever Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Leathco View Post
    To me, the stuff in the live news made him out to be big headed, wanting to build himself up to be larger than he really was. The stuff posted in this thread makes me wonder if he has legitimate mental issues. The whole demon thing.....just wow.
    Maybe it can be both. Maybe he'll eventually claim The Exorcist was actually a story stolen from his diary.

Piff Merkin Guest

The mental image of Shane and Scott walking and talking at the expo and later Scott listens to the podcast and hears he was edited out. . . Priceless! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Piff Merkin View Post
    The mental image of Shane and Scott walking and talking at the expo and later Scott listens to the podcast and hears he was edited out. . . Priceless! LOL!
    I can see Shane walking the aisles, talking as if he is alone, with Scott in the background yelling "Im RIGHT HERE!"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

Congrats on your 100th episode and thanks for continuing to put out quality content! I loved hearing the stories from the RetroGaming Radio days.

I don't think Shane really cares how many followers that he has - he just likes to hear himself talk... He pissed me off long ago with his trashing of Apple.
    Intellivision and ColecoVision Flashback Upgrade Service - Upgrade your flimsy FB to the Ultimate Flashback!
    2600 Games - DK Arcade 2600, EMR II, Epic Adventure, CGE Adventures

Vipp Guest

Piff where is this mentioned mate? did i miss out on some info here? i was working on my project when listening to the show but i can't remember this being spoken about but it sounds friking halarious!

Piff Merkin Guest

It was in the live news segment after Scott mentioned that The Hardware Flashback started on Shane's show. By the way the Sparkle Puss man on the street segment was hilarious.

Vipp Guest

It was in the live news segment after Scott mentioned that The Hardware Flashback started on Shane's show. By the way the Sparkle Puss man on the street segment was hilarious.
    Thanks mate, I must have missed it on the night, I'm not at the live news segment yet so fingers crossed. Scott is hilarious when he gets going on a rant!

Blog Entries

Do yourself a favour and relisten to the special episode Sansabelt Rants
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

For some reason, for the longest time, I kept mistaking the "I change the world" speech for SoCal.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast