Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RoundUp 100 - The Elder Statesman

Atarifever Guest

Oh my. I'm listening to Shane's latest episode as he live broadcasts right now (if I understand what spreaker is telling me) What am I doing wrong with my life that I have listened to this live before I ever made it to a Live News on here.

Also, he is currently admitting to looking through some girls underwear drawer when he was younger. If I understand it correctly, it was the daughter of his Mom's lover when she wasn't with his Dad? Also, he said something to the effect that his Mom and, maybe, Dad left him home alone as a kid while they went off to have sex I think.

Okay, he must be aware of why his followers went up. Just claimed his parents let him live in a tiny house outside his house where a demon visited him. He is so ending this with "and now fuck off RGR people!" Otherwise, I mean... a demon?
    Last edited by Atarifever; 07-04-16 at 01:43. Reason: Note of great importance

Quote Originally Posted by Atarifever View Post
    Oh my. I'm listening to Shane's latest episode as he live broadcasts right now (if I understand what spreaker is telling me) What am I doing wrong with my life that I have listened to this live before I ever made it to a Live News on here.

Also, he is currently admitting to looking through some girls underwear drawer when he was younger. If I understand it correctly, it was the daughter of his Mom's lover when she wasn't with his Dad? Also, he said something to the effect that his Mom and, maybe, Dad left him home alone as a kid while they went off to have sex I think.

Okay, he must be aware of why his followers went up. Just claimed his parents let him live in a tiny house outside his house where a demon visited him. He is so ending this with "and now fuck off RGR people!" Otherwise, I mean... a demon?
    Familiar with the Song Black Sabbath? It's actually based on a similar experience to Shane's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sabbath_%28song%29

Edit: Yeah, he told the demon story years ago.
    Last edited by TripHamer; 07-04-16 at 04:55.
    GamerTag, iOS ID & Steam ID: TripHamer
    Tripping the Hammer since 1998!

He is so ending this with "and now fuck off RGR people!"
    Please, can some cut and isolate that, to have in the next episode? Please?

And while I'm here......

75! C'mon people lets see 25 more!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Leathco; 07-04-16 at 03:56.

Atarifever Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Leathco View Post
    Please, can some cut and isolate that, to have in the next episode? Please?
    He didn't actually say it. This was just a regular episode afterall. Turns out a real episode of his show involves talking about touching girls underwear in his youth, speaking to a demon, his Mom meeting a ghost, him ending up naked and bleeding all over his floor and ceiling, and details of his parents' sex lives. How was I only subscriber 75 with shows like that?

The part I would isolate would be the part where his wife calls him and he broadcasts his half of the conversation by mistake. "The police can't do shit!" is a particularly choice quote from that one.

Blog Entries

I listened to a few of the early shows but I gave up when every show contained him going for Drive-Thru coffee and he told a particularly mind numbing tale of buying a cot for his son.

For those listening to PSR in anticipation of Shane addressing the issue, he won't bring it to the attention of his audience. Even if he knows about the Live News fundraiser, he wouldn't discuss it and shatter the illusion for his audience.

We can't even post it in his forums as he doesn't have them any more.

Everything he does now is on Google Plus which I hate even more than Facebook. Anybody in his circles could post it over there though.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

I actually listened to PSR for a while. I actually listened to it years ago when my daughter was a baby and I had to do the nightly feedings--It was pretty harmless and it passed the time. Then Shane's house was robbed and he didn't keep the insurance payments current. And then his daughter ran away and had a baby that Shane would refer to him as a "flipper baby."

Then I thought, "I don't watch stuff like Jerry Springer or any other trash-tv shows. Why the fuck am I listening to this dreck?"
    COBOL 4 LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Jerky View Post
    I actually listened to PSR for a while. I actually listened to it years ago when my daughter was a baby and I had to do the nightly feedings--It was pretty harmless and it passed the time. Then Shane's house was robbed and he didn't keep the insurance payments current. And then his daughter ran away and had a baby that Shane would refer to him as a "flipper baby."

Then I thought, "I don't watch stuff like Jerry Springer or any other trash-tv shows. Why the fuck am I listening to this dreck?"
    I think she's on Flipper Baby #3.....2 at least.
    GamerTag, iOS ID & Steam ID: TripHamer
    Tripping the Hammer since 1998!

He didn't actually say it. This was just a regular episode afterall. Turns out a real episode of his show involves talking about touching girls underwear in his youth, speaking to a demon, his Mom meeting a ghost, him ending up naked and bleeding all over his floor and ceiling, and details of his parents' sex lives. How was I only subscriber 75 with shows like that?

The part I would isolate would be the part where his wife calls him and he broadcasts his half of the conversation by mistake. "The police can't do shit!" is a particularly choice quote from that one.
    So....dudes gotta be legit insane? Scott, Mike, any input on this? Has he always been on the crazy train or is he a new passenger?

Blog Entries

I think we gave our thoughts in the show, when Shane is on point he can give good content, but there are some delusions of grandeur.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    I think we gave our thoughts in the show, when Shane is on point he can give good content, but there are some delusions of grandeur.
    To me, the stuff in the live news made him out to be big headed, wanting to build himself up to be larger than he really was. The stuff posted in this thread makes me wonder if he has legitimate mental issues. The whole demon thing.....just wow.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast