Thread: RIP Neil James

Default RIP Neil James

I just saw the news on Facebook. I don't even know what to say. I didn't know him, but you could tell from the stories Mike told on the podcast that he loved his brother very much. I know this corner of the internet is insignificant in the face of what you gotta be going through, but I just wanted you to know that you are in our thoughts right now.

Piff Merkin Guest

Our prayers and thoughts are with you Mike.

focusrs Guest

Heidi and I have you and your family in our prayers UKMike! I lost my brother back in 2012 to cancer, it is still very hard for me to this day as we were extremely close. I can only imagine what you are going through. Neil was such a great guy, really had a knack to make people laugh and was always fun to hear you two interact with each other and the stories that were told. we are all here for you Mike!

Vipp Guest

UK Mike I couldn't be more upset and sorry for your loss mate, Neil was a seriously kind and very funny man and this news is terrible. Im so utterly shocked and sorry mate, if there is anything me and Kerry can do for you please don't hesitate to ask. We all just lost an incredible guy and one of the RGR family.

So sorry for your loss UKMike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw this now. I don't quite know what to say but I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss, UK.

Wait? What?!
    Words can not express how upset I am right now.

Very sad news, my condolences to the family