Thread: Got to play the new Star Trek pinball machine....

Default Got to play the new Star Trek pinball machine....

And it was AWESOME. I really want this machine. The theme is based off of the Star Trek Into Darkness movie, and has a large USS Vengeance toy ship in the top of the playfield, a smaller Enterprise toy in the corner, and some really nice ramps. A great playfield view plus a video of it in play can be seen at http://www.startrek.com/article/firs...inball-machine. Unfortunately, I was only able to play it twice before the store had the machine taken out. Was bummed, but was a great game. Really wish Pinball Arcade on Steam and Android would get modern tables like this, not as good as the real thing but at least you could play them at your leisure without shilling out a few grand.

I would rate it really high though. Not as good as the Next Generation machine, but better than the old Bally TOS one. And I would love to get one, but can't afford to drop the 6 grand, lol.

Star Trek is one of my favorite modern pins, by far. Awesome game. Great shots, awesome lights.The LE is even better. I was able to play a lot more pinball when I joined a local league. IFPA has a listing of sanctioned leagues, might be one near you.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    See the latest arcade repair at the Holodeck 2 Arcade Repair Blog: www.holodeck2arcade.blogspot.com