Thread: An Evening with Ocean

Blog Entries

Default An Evening with Ocean

Join UK Mike and guests for an entertaining evening with Ocean Software as we take these video game alumni on a Room 101 experience at the Centre For Computing History in Cambridge.

Three legendary individuals Simon Butler, Mark Jones and Stephen Thompson, who were at Ocean right from the start, will be talking about what it was like to work for this iconic company back in the day. There will also be a Q&A and a chance for you to get your Ocean games signed!

The museum will also be open late after the talk and have all the old Ocean favourites out for you to play on the original systems. Feel free to bring along some drinks and nibbles.

6pm till Late

Spaces for this exclusive event are limited, so booking is required to ensure your place, although if you're lucky you *may* get in on the day.

Tickets on the door will be 2 extra!

Tickets: http://www.computinghistory.org.uk/d...14th-May-2016/
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Wanna go

Blog Entries

Do it.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Aidy View Post
    I'll be there!
    Mate if i can make it with the old ball and chain is there any chance we could crash at yours? if you have the room i might bug kerry to get the day off so we can join you all, i would hate to miss out on a curry night with butler! and you guys of course!

random_dave Guest

I'll happily sleep on a floor to make space, I might even share Ben jones' bean bag

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Is this Room 101 experience the literary sort in which you strap cages full of rats to their faces or the radio/television one that's the opposite of Desert Island Discs?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Bennett View Post
    Is this Room 101 experience the literary sort in which you strap cages full of rats to their faces or the radio/television one that's the opposite of Desert Island Discs?
    Hopefully the former but more than likely the latter.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

All Your Base Guest

I'll be joining you for this one!