Thread: Star Wars battlefield

Blog Entries

Default Star Wars battlefield

I hear it is great, I hear it blows, what do our trusted listeners think?
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

focusrs Guest

I kind of like it actually

I'm waiting for the DVD release.

Oh wait...the game.....don't really play Star Wars games.
    Last edited by TripHamer; 26-12-15 at 02:40. Reason: I don't pay attention to what I read. :)
    GamerTag, iOS ID & Steam ID: TripHamer
    Tripping the Hammer since 1998!

random_dave Guest

From an outside view it looks like it does a lot of cool things for a star wars fan, e.g. The animations when stormtroopers are shot are lovingly recreated from the films, graphically it's pretty good (on pc there's a photo realistic mod too)

The general concern seems to be that it's fairly light on content/variety, but, from my perspective that looks like sure, if you're looking for a shooter that you can play 4 hours every evening it's going to come up short, but if you just want to dip in for a couple of hours once a week or fortnight it looks to be the kind of game that won't punish you for not being "teh 1337". You can just drop in, have some fun with some blasters, or as a jedi, or suicide bombing tie fighters

Blackzc Guest

It just seemed awkward to me. I played it at my neighbors house. Keep in mind i was nearing room flipping realms of drunk but i got the idea. I hate to frame it this way but it really seems to be Star Wars shoe horned onto a Battlefield game then made 3rd person but with a first person option. I would just play BF instead.