Thread: Mario Kart 8 Online Get Together?

bjones371 Guest

Default Mario Kart 8 Online Get Together?

So a while back Ian Guebert (or GreatBitBlog as some of you may affectionately know him) suggested some online MK8 action. Thought it'd be worth throwing the suggestion up on there and seeing if any other forum-reader/podcast-listener-y type people wanted to join in sometime? We obviously all have loads of time on our hands in the near future thanks to the festive season

random_dave Guest

Yeah, I'd be up for that, does everyone have the dlc, I believe it causes issues for getting together if there's a mixture. If not, you probably should, it's rather good

bjones371 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by random_dave View Post
    Yeah, I'd be up for that, does everyone have the dlc, I believe it causes issues for getting together if there's a mixture. If not, you probably should, it's rather good
    I don't but I probably will eventually. There's nothing I love more than buying an incomplete game and paying again to get the rest of it.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

drich255 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bjones371 View Post
    I don't but I probably will eventually. There's nothing I love more than buying an incomplete game and paying again to get the rest of it.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    I don't care too much for extra characters and extra karts, but the extra tracks make the dlc worth it.
    Last edited by drich255; 23-12-15 at 07:14.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.