Thread: Revival 2016

bjones371 Guest

Default Revival 2016

Good to see that Revival is both returning and growing for 2016! They're always excellent events, with the 2015 Winter Warmer coming next weekend. Copy of text from Facebook below:

*** REVIVAL WILL RETURN IN FULL FORCE IN 2016! ***

After a tough first few events that went beyond our expectations and becoming a little harder to handle, future plans for REVIVAL were uncertain last year. After a major change early this year though and thanks to our dedicated team of die-hard enthusiasts, REVIVAL Winter Warmer has been solidly organised and was well-prepared well in advance this time. It was never certain though that we would again be in a position to return to full form. The primary decider was always you, the gamers, that buy the tickets and share in the hobby with us...

After crunching the figures, I am pleased to announce that despite initial reservations about moving venue and trying a mid-sized event, ticket sales have been strong since day one and I can officially confirm that REVIVAL WILL RETURN IN 2016 not only with a full-scale event in Wolverhampton, but plans are underway for two additional events with a different focus that will be going outside the Midlands to reach gamers around the country!

REVIVAL has always been an event by gamers, for gamers and we have stayed true to our retro-gaming roots. Exhibitor, trader and team support has continued to be strong and the final component - the visitors - have shown that despite our absence, they had not forgotten the REVIVAL atmosphere and have fully shown their support for this preliminary show by making it a nearly completely sold-up weekend, which means we can come back in the new year and work on bringing you yet more dedicated retro gaming events in 2016 and beyond!

We hope you enjoy the pure gaming focus of REVIVAL Winter Warmer 2015 next week, as it's just a taster of what we hope to bring you next year

Craig Turner + the team @ Revival Retro Events

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I see more UK visits for Scott next year. He loves Wolverhampton.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

bjones371 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    I see more UK visits for Scott next year. He loves Wolverhampton.
    Almost as much as he does Blackpool. Almost.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.