Thread: Stern Kiss Pro

Thumbs up Stern Kiss Pro

Played the Stern Kiss pinball for the first time. And I loved it!
    It was the Pro Model (base model) but looking online I can't see the LE and Premium enough of an upgrade to worry about.
    Prior to start you choose which Kiss song plays during the game.
    It has two different multiballs the "God of Thunder" which was from shooting under Gene Simmons Toy Head, it was returned out of his mouth along his tongue, really loved that way of ball return. It was a 3 Ball multi.
    The other multi was "Love gun" from shooting towards the back of the play field, it was a skill shot to get into that section and not easy. But once activated it was a 4 ball Multi. I'm a big fan of Multi so loved these features.
    It has 2 ramps, the right one the easier of the two to hit.
    It had a shot that looped around the back of playfully coming out to the Bumpers that has a look just like the original Bumers which was a nice nod to the original.
    It had a drop down hole to aim for to create more points or game events.
    Overall this was a great Pinnie, had an awesome sound, a great fast feel, excellent layout with great graphics and all the things I love when playing a Pinnie.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    http://www.sternpinball.com/games/kiss/pro

Blog Entries

The recent music based Stern's are good but none of them beat the Metallica machine or a particular old favourite of mine, Guns n Roses.

Both of those sound, play and feel amazing.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

100% agree, Metallica was great. Also loved the ACDC. Haven't played a stones yet.
    Im thinking of getting a Pin in about a year and I think it will be the GnR, it's Awesome. It's amoungst my all time favourites with Haunted House, Fun House and T2.

Blog Entries

Luckily the booth behind us at Portland had a Guns n Roses that was mostly free as everybody wanting to play pinball was in the arcade section, not in the vendors area.

FYI Guns n Roses also plays really well on a video pin too.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

random_dave Guest

Gene Simmons loves a 3 ball multi rolling down his tongue

I love Kiss pinball. Think next year it might be my goal to buy.

I seen the other day the Topper for it that Stern has released. Lights up in time with the machine. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I've just seen Scott's next purchase.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook