Thread: X-Files pinball machine worthwhile to own??

Default X-Files pinball machine worthwhile to own??

Hey there folks. Been a few years since I was on here last.

I was looking for some input particularly from Scott but anyone else who has some thoughts please chime in.

There is an X-files machine available local to me and I was wondering if anyone has recommendations of whether it was worth owning or not. I really love the X-Files but from what I have read online the reviews are not very favorable.

Thanks

Charlie

Blog Entries

It isn't the best pinball out there by any means but as a fan of the show i enjoy playing it.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

As much as I'm into sifi shows, I never got into X-Files. I think I saw the episode about the Brady Bunch house out of curiosity, but that's about it. No idea why, just never picked it up.
    GamerTag, iOS ID & Steam ID: TripHamer
    Tripping the Hammer since 1998!

I went ahead and got the X-Files machine. It worked fine for a little while then started having issues. Been sitting unused for a while. I really want to get it working again. Scott, you really helped me with my Xenon machine years ago. Any chance you have time for troubleshooting? If. It is there a good site youíd recommend for troubleshooting/repairs? Iíve tried Googling but canít find much on the issues Iím having with this machine.

Thanks.

Blog Entries

I love the X Files IP and I like the X Files pin but the only one near me (that I know of) is not in great shape.

Hope you get it working right, I asked Scott to chime in.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook