Thread: Vectrex Radio a new podcast dedicated to the Vectrex!

Blog Entries

Cool Vectrex Radio a new podcast dedicated to the Vectrex!

Willie and myself are set to record the very first episode of the Vectrex Radio podcast this week. The plan is to air the show on November 1st which is International Play Your Vectrex Day. If you have a Vectrex make sure you pull it out and play with us.

Please subscribe to the show: Vectrex Radio
    You can also manually enter the feed in your podcast catcher of choice: http://feeds.feedburner.com/vectrexradio

Check us out on Facebook and give us a like: https://www.facebook.com/VectrexRadio

The blog where you can find the show notes: http://vectrexradio.blogspot.com

If you have audio submissions or just want to say howdy and tell us about your love of the Vectrex send us a line here: vectrexradio@gmail.com

We hope you will like the show!

Blog Entries

Cool, can't wait to hear it.

I'll grab it when I get back from America land.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

focusrs Guest

make sure you pull it out and play with us.

you sick sick bastard! :P

Blog Entries

Says the man called Willy.

Hehe, I will.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Vipp Guest

Guys there is a homebrew game for the Vectrex called 'Vectre Pilot' It's a clone of the game Time Pilot, apparently it's a fantastic port of the original game and supposidly looks and plays awesomly. It would be nice to hear an episode on that game if you guys can get copies of the game, i'm unsure if the developer has made sure it can;t be pireted but it may still be on sale? it may be possible to buy a rom from the dev? in any case i hope this podcast goes well for you both. I've always wanted a Vectrex but they still command quite a price here in the Uk.

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    Guys there is a homebrew game for the Vectrex called 'Vectre Pilot' It's a clone of the game Time Pilot, apparently it's a fantastic port of the original game and supposidly looks and plays awesomly. It would be nice to hear an episode on that game if you guys can get copies of the game, i'm unsure if the developer has made sure it can;t be pireted but it may still be on sale? it may be possible to buy a rom from the dev? in any case i hope this podcast goes well for you both. I've always wanted a Vectrex but they still command quite a price here in the Uk.
    yep knew about it, trying to see if we can just buy a rom for our multicarts so we can review it on the show.

Blog Entries

It's still available for sale but I have other things to spend my money on at the moment.

I've yet to play it too.

Should have played it while I was at Scott's place.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook