Thread: Intellivisionaries / RGR

Default Intellivisionaries / RGR

Hey everyone. Great to see the Game Gavel forums have successfully been migrated over here (and great to see Tapatalk working as well).

We'll plan to be more active with show related posts.

And of course, feel free to post any show related questions or feedback too.

Blog Entries

There's no Like button but I like it anyway.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nurmix View Post
    I like that you liked it without liking it using the traditional forum post like method.
    I like that you like that I liked it without liking it.

Phew, getting busy round here already.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    I like that you like that I liked it without liking it.

Phew, getting busy round here already.
    Pretty sure we could keep this up all week...

Vipp Guest

I wanted to drop a message of 'Thanks' To Paul (We all know he is from the forum and the podcast Intellivisionaries) but we also have a few new faces here so i apologise if you already know Paul. Recently i got a massive box in the post full of Intellivision goodies! Here is the video i made, give it a watch and get inspired to share your retro games with your RGR friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znPF...ature=youtu.be

It's great to work with these guys on their podcast as i love the show and really get a lot from voicing 'George' so thanks for that too guys. Now im off to lounge around in my Number plate pants!
    Last edited by Vipp; 20-01-16 at 05:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    I wanted to drop a message of 'Thanks' To Paul (We all know he is from the forum and the podcast Intellivisionaries) but we also have a few new faces here so i apologise if you already know Paul. Recently i got a massive box in the post full of Intellivision goodies! Here is the video i made, give it a watch and get inspired to share your retro games with your RGR friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znPF...ature=youtu.be

It's great to work with these guys on their podcast as i love the show and really get a lot from voicing 'George' so thanks for that too guys. Now im off to lounge around in my Number plate pants!
    You are more than welcome, Vipp! You are a BIG part of the show!

Now about lounging around in those number plate pants... where's the link to THAT video? Rick was asking, you see...