Thread: Intellivisionaries episode 24 is up!

Default Intellivisionaries episode 24 is up!

In this episode, we don’t do our traditional ‘Deep Dive’ game review, but Rick does a Homebrew Highlight review of Piggy Bank. We have an interview with Jeremy Jarnigan (aka Indieseoul), the creator of Stalking The Retro, The Greatest American Hero Podcast (with Rick), and now Vectrex Radio (with William Culver). Show correspondent Don Switzer (aka Tarzilla) covers the recent Arcade Expo 2.0 Blue Sky Rangers panel discussion. And there’s Feedback, News and George (who seems to be a bit upset with the Atari 5200 Super Podcast for some reason).

http://intellivisionaries.com/episod...bits-of-atari/

Blog Entries

I don't care what people say about you, I'm listening anyway.

Thanks for the mentions and kind words.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rickreynolds View Post
    In this episode, there’s Feedback, News and George (who seems to be a bit upset with the Atari 5200 Super Podcast for some reason).

http://intellivisionaries.com/episod...bits-of-atari/
    George is off the rails in this episode! It had a great set of interviews, i'm really enjoying the show.

It would seem that George's editor doesn't always follow the advice [contained within the file name itself - "NOT OK FOR BROADCAST"] that George sends to him, getting said editor into hot water with certain contributors to the show...

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    I don't care what people say about you, I'm listening anyway.

Thanks for the mentions and kind words.
    Well what do you know, I can say the exact same thing about you and your show, UK!

I'll get a new promo together for you soon as well...

focusrs Guest

George has ArKay fired up over on the 5200 Super Podcast :P oh good lord......Buckle in...... Im staying out of this one :P

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by focusrs View Post
    George has ArKay fired up over on the 5200 Super Podcast :P oh good lord......Buckle in...... Im staying out of this one :P
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's brilliant mate! Don't let him know that George is a secret fan of the podcast!