Thread: STR 70: Gentlemen, Start Your PC Engines!

Blog Entries

Cool STR 70: Gentlemen, Start Your PC Engines!

In this episode Issac joins us and we talk about Turbographx and PC Engine games and game development. Socal Mike tells us more about his upcoming cartridge based video game system coming to Kick-starter in March. We talk about our recent pickups and games we have been playing. In the Intarivisions segment the guys talk about the game Dragonfire.

STR 70: Gentlemen, Start Your PC Engines!

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by indieseoul View Post
    In this episode Issac joins us and we talk about Turbographx and PC Engine games and game development. Socal Mike tells us more about his upcoming cartridge based video game system coming to Kick-starter in March. We talk about our recent pickups and games we have been playing. In the Intarivisions segment the guys talk about the game Dragonfire.

STR 70: Gentlemen, Start Your PC Engines!
    I saw some photos of the atari jaguar molds SoCal bought. WTF? i know i have lost my spot in this community/forum when something as massive as that is news to me, a day before the news is launched! lol. I look forward to this episode.

I thought Septic said something on Live news but he went quiet when probed for more info. What games will it play? the potential is massive in the right hands.