View Poll Results: Which is your favourite Sega CD Game?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Terminator

0 0%
  • Snatcher

4 50.00%
  • Heart Of The Alien

0 0%
  • Night Trap

1 12.50%
  • Silpheed

0 0%
  • The Secret Of Monkey Island

1 12.50%
  • Dragon's Lair

0 0%
  • Sewer Shark

0 0%
  • Sonic CD

1 12.50%
  • Heimdall

0 0%
  • Starblade

0 0%
  • Space Ace

1 12.50%

Thread: 2015.01 Top Ten Sega CD Games

Blog Entries

Default 2015.01 Top Ten Sega CD Games

Which is your favourite?
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

This is another one of these that I don't understand the vast majority of your picks.

Were I in on this, I would have picked Final Fight CD, Road Avenger, Snatcher, and Shining Force CD.
    Dasien - Superhero Webcomic
    Read it now at http://www.dasien.com

Blog Entries

I would have said Sonic CD, but after getting to the end of it, i found the Workbench levels a chore, so i was never botherd to go back to the game. I have watche Diagamblic play Snatcher on line a few times and i enjoy the game and it's quirky style. If i could ever afford Snatcher i would grab it for my collection but it's a vey expensive game.
    Early backer of the CGE Adventures Atari game - Long time listener of the RGR Podcast.

http://segaretro.org/Sega_Mouse. if you have the sega mouse. i find games like starblade and monkey island are a whole lot better to play. i wanted to share this being a Sega nut and after hearing the top 10 today.
    and also thank those who have been emailing me to come back to the forums. i still have issues to work out first. but this sega talk just got me excited ��

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by focusrs View Post
    http://segaretro.org/Sega_Mouse. if you have the sega mouse. i find games like starblade and monkey island are a whole lot better to play. i wanted to share this being a Sega nut and after hearing the top 10 today.
    and also thank those who have been emailing me to come back to the forums. i still have issues to work out first. but this sega talk just got me excited ��
    I was shocked when i saw your video of the SEGA Mouse, i had no idea they existed. I'm betting Snatcher would be a good game to use with the mouse too.
    Early backer of the CGE Adventures Atari game - Long time listener of the RGR Podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    I would have said Sonic CD, but after getting to the end of it, i found the Workbench levels a chore...
    Yeah, I hate that level. That's the one where you can't touch the floor without getting launched into the air. Just a pain in the keister.

That's cool that you can use the Sega Mouse with Monkey Island, but I've still had people tell me that the actual PC version is the preferred choice. I guess the Sega CD version is not a great port. But at least it uses the mouse.

I remember getting Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective, and there's no mouse support. You have to point and click at everything with the d-pad. UGH!
    Dasien - Superhero Webcomic
    Read it now at http://www.dasien.com

gotta agree with Mr Neil, shinning force CD needs to be on this list.