Thread: Micro arcade Kickstarter

Blog Entries

Default Micro arcade Kickstarter

Anyone else jump in on this? I thought it looked neat enough for the price, and it may turn out to be hackable. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1084380138/meet-nanoarcade-the-worlds-smallest-arcade-gaming?ref=nav_search

Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

I watched the video and skimmed through the text. Neat? Sure. People were playing it holding it in there hands and I don't like the idea of using my thumb to control an actual joystick. Just seems awkward. I guess you can always set it down on a surface to play it...and then it moves as your trying to use the controls.
    GamerTag, iOS ID & Steam ID: TripHamer
    Tripping the Hammer since 1998!

Vipp Guest

I like the look of it but i feel having fun with video games can be somewhat limited when they 'nano' the size of the screen and/or control system. a long time ago Focus was talking about his PS1 with built in TV screen for wh nhe travels with work, i understand that kind of limted use 'nano approach' to gaming, that's conveneant and a luxury. This sort of device just doesn't do it for me. Will you be getting this Scott?

While I was very close to committing.
    I did not screen size these days is key and this did not fit my needs,
    Though I did like what I saw.