Thread: Episode 15 is up! All the Donkey Kongs!

Default Episode 15 is up! All the Donkey Kongs!

We review Coleco Donkey Kong plus DK Arcade and D2K Arcade. We interview the head of Elektronite / Classic Game Publishers William Moeller. And we interview Carl Mueller Jr. - programmer of the DK/D2K Arcade games. We also have a listener interview with "Intelli-Virgin" Greg Polander, and get his thoughts on the Intellivision Flashback. Of course Feedback, News and George are here too.

http://intellivisionaries.com

focusrs Guest

The coleco Donkey Kong for Intelly is a major embarrasment, what the heck were they thinking! Looking forward to listening to this one as I love Donkey Kong!

Blog Entries

dankey.jpg

Listened to a bit on my commute today. Good stuff but still haven't gotten to the Kong portion of the show yet. Glad I figured out pause technology.

That is a bit of an unfortunate side-effect of our current format. We don't get to the topic of the show until very far in. If you download one of our shows wanting to hear about a specific game, you might listen for an hour and then give up!

Oh well, we post timelines for each episode as well.

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rickreynolds View Post
    That is a bit of an unfortunate side-effect of our current format. We don't get to the topic of the show until very far in. If you download one of our shows wanting to hear about a specific game, you might listen for an hour and then give up!

Oh well, we post timelines for each episode as well.
    Na, its like a Tootsie Roll Pop. you just keep licking away at the candy coating until you get to the gooey goodness of the main game being discussed