Thread: Boston Bit Fest - Pop-Up Arcade and Classic Video Game Party - Dec 11th, 2014

MrFrumble Guest

Cool Boston Bit Fest - Pop-Up Arcade and Classic Video Game Party - Dec 11th, 2014

I'm helping organize "Bit Fest" a Pop-Up Arcade and Retro Gaming Festival near Boston. It is at Aeronaut Brewing Company in Somerville, MA on December 11th, 2014 at 7pm. We are going to have all sort of fun things to do. Check it out!

http://bostonbitfest.com

jeans4.jpg

Blog Entries

Is there any help you are looking for, we can give a shout on the show/FB etc.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

I'll be there. If I can get more details on the show, I could always bring it up during live news. Gives me a reason to Skype in.

focusrs Guest

Will mention it on my Arcade USA show and link it on the facebook page

MrFrumble Guest

Thanks for being so supportive! Some of the details are still coming together but it is going to be a fun night. Our arcade tech has a bunch of machines in amazing shape and is working his ass off to get even more of them ready to go. We will be making game announcements on the Facebook page. In additional we will have classic multiplayer console games and a few classic game vendors. The brewery has fresh beer and a food truck will be parked outside.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.