Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RoundUp 080 - It's Almost Like Zen

Blog Entries

Default RoundUp 080 - It's Almost Like Zen

Just in time to put the willies up you, it's the October RoundUp for your discerning delectation.

TOPICS COVERED IN THE SHOW
    Breaking News - (00:00)
    Hardware Flashback - (11:07)
    Guinness Gaming Records - (35:00)
    Descendents Of Erdrick: Wood & Water Rage - (36:39)
    Jo DeCuir Interview - (38:18)
    The Great And Powerful Oz - (88:28)
    Top Ten Game And Watches - (89:21)
    Gaming Trivia - (200:24)
    What Is A Game - (200:50)
    Press Play On Tape: Flimbos Quest - (235:49)
    Live News And Listener Views - (238:24)
    URLs And EMails - (342:22)

See the shownotes page. Donate to the show.

Join our Facebook Group. Podcatch via the show’s RSS Feed.

Read the Live News chat log.

Stream the show 24/7.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

focusrs Guest

It was a honest mistake, I should have paid more attention while editing and not counted on the "pause" recording button.

Yes, Willie! (FocusRS) is a dumbass.......

Luckily this did not affect my friendship with Socal.

drich255 Guest

No worries Focus. I wish the best for SoCal Mike. Hopefully he will stay with the top 10 because that is hard chemistry to recreate (and I often agreed with his picks). I'll look forward to any podcast that he is on AND I have renewed my subscription to Retro.

Socal does not seem like the grudge holding type. I wouldn't have dared to do the green thong hack otherwise.
    As long as he feels the love from us listeners and stays a part of the show it is all good.

I am of course also a listener to most of the spin-off shows, so I will hear from him in anyway, but I agree with drich255 that the top 10 banter is really cool and is a big part of the podcast.

Looking forward to what will happen in the future (the Amiga and Commodore stuff coming up will be a treat, they were my main source of gaming in the -80s).

I was by the way caught off guard by the impromptu call, but I was honored to be one of the first live news live guests.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eldphm View Post
    I was by the way caught off guard by the impromptu call, but I was honored to be one of the first live news live guests.
    "Hej"
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Vipp Guest

It's official then. There just isn't enough SoCal to go around. Also i realize that i won't ever get a SoCal signature on my CGE Poster. I look forward to hearing the new segments from Scott and UK.

drich255 Guest

I still look forward to every episode, but I think Scott might have jumped the shark back when he came up with the idea of Marvin Milk. Not trying to hate, just not the best game/mascot idea in my opinion.
    Last edited by drich255; 04-11-14 at 03:14.

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drich255 View Post
    I still look forward to every episode, but I think you might have jumped the shark back when you came up with the idea of Marvin Milk. Not trying to hate, just not your best idea in my opinion.
    I don't understand what you're trying to say mate? Also Marvin Milk was thought up by Scott, i just drew him...

Blog Entries

I don't think he's referring to you Vipp.

I just wish there was some way you guys could work things out. Having said that it's a great podcast and I will forever be a fan no matter what the internal struggle may be. RGR rocks, it still rocks, and it always will rock! Oh and the STR top ten was a one time thing. We aren't really going to steal it. LOL. Just another homage to a podcast that has meant a lot to us personally. RGR and it's awesome segments are the reason I finally got into podcasting. Now when is that board game coming out? I need something else to buy RGR related.

drich255 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    I don't understand what you're trying to say mate? Also Marvin Milk was thought up by Scott, i just drew him...
    My apologies Vipp! Indieseoul is correct, I was referring to Scott's idea. If it turns into a great game, more power to you all and I'll stand corrected. I'll edit my earlier post for clarification.
    Last edited by drich255; 04-11-14 at 07:03.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast