Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RoundUp 079 - Surf Dogs

Seems that it was a media event of global importance.
    http://www.scotsman.com/news/odd/pic...-way-1-3557615

Blog Entries

Don't worry guys, the Live News and Listener Views is alive and well and will return next show with some upgrades! Socal has resigned as co-host but may continue as a top-ten participant.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

drich255 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruBrat View Post
    Don't worry guys, the Live News and Listener Views is alive and well and will return next show with some upgrades! Socal has resigned as co-host but may continue as a top-ten participant.
    No joke? Well that sucks, but I wish the best for SoCal and hope that he does continue with the top-ten.

Blog Entries

Yes, and don't read too much into it everyone, socal just has other priorities and we have to remember he was a founding member and gave us 4 years of his time.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

RFWarrior Guest

It's all good holmes. SoCal is a good dude, and you guys all rock for putting so much time into the hobby and the FREE show. Keep up the excellent work. I would suggest a "Live Rant" section be added to the show, it was enjoyable. I can't wait for the sound bites from this show for years to come...

RFWarrior

Chris++ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RFWarrior View Post
    It's all good holmes. SoCal is a good dude, and you guys all rock for putting so much time into the hobby and the FREE show. Keep up the excellent work. I would suggest a "Live Rant" section be added to the show, it was enjoyable. I can't wait for the sound bites from this show for years to come...

RFWarrior
    Seconded. You three have worked very hard for several years, the show still rocks, and to top it off, you rescued CGE. Best of luck to Mike, and I hope he continues to be some part of the RGR Empire.

Whenever I listen to a different podcast -- one of those in which the host doesn't know how to mic himself, and he rambles at a blah tone while his saliva crackles in my ears through the headphones, and he doesn't actually come around to a point or any insight -- I re-listen to an older RGR episode while I'm awaiting the new one, and I think, "Ah! Finally, back to guys who know what they're doing!" It's like coming home. A corny sentiment, maybe, but you're not taken for granted.
    Last edited by Chris++; 09-10-14 at 12:53.

Vipp Guest

Yes, and don't read too much into it everyone, socal just has other priorities and we have to remember he was a founding member and gave us 4 years of his time.
    I knew something wasn't right.

Hope to hear a lot from him later. I think most of us at some point of our lives have let something go because we had so much to do that we couldn't do all of it, even if we wanted.

Tricky X Guest

Sad to see SoCal go, I just hope there isn't any bad blood.
    VNS87KY.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast