Thread: Intellivisionaries Episode 12 is up!

Default Intellivisionaries Episode 12 is up!

Thin Ice "deep dive" game review. Interview with Keith Robinson and Julie Hoshizaki (designers/programmers), as well as George 'The Fat Man' Sanger (composer). Listener interview with "Alex" from Brazil. MAME Cab segment with Rick. News, Feedback and fun. Now with 32% more "Will" than ever before!?

http://intellivisionaries.com

Vipp Guest

Rick, Nurmix and william... can you make your written announcements shorter... you will get more readers and will spend less time writing and more time surfing the web to find shit to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    Rick, Nurmix and william... can you make your written announcements shorter... you will get more readers and will spend less time writing and more time surfing the web to find shit to complain about.
    Vipp, Vipp... I believe you need to become more acquainted with browser bookmark technology. No one is saying you need to read the entire announcement about a new episode all at once! You can read part of the announcement, save a bookmark in your browser, then come back and finish reading the announcement another day!

These are the announcements that we like to make, that's really what it comes down to...

A lot of people will read the first sentence or two, take a lunch break, maybe pick up the next line after lunch, and then drive home, to possibly get in one more sentence before retiring for the night. If not, as Rick said, you can always "bookmark" the website, and make a note of the thread the announcement was in, and return to complete more sentences - perhaps backtracking if you've forgotten a particular word or two.

I was thinking it might be a good idea to create an "Announcement Timeline", that details what you'll find in each announcement of each episode - in a sense, a TIMELINE timeline. I think this may help people get to grips with our overly verbose announcements.

If it's still too much for you, then go listen to The Retronauts (Retro-NOTs?). I understand their Wikipedia reading skills are quite impressive!

Here's a sneak peek of our notes for Episode 13.
    PhoneSurvey_LargeBook.jpg

Thin Ice is a great game. Looking forward to listening to this - most probably on my lengthy trip to Vegas next week!

Quote Originally Posted by retroshaun View Post
    Thin Ice is a great game. Looking forward to listening to this - most probably on my lengthy trip to Vegas next week!
    Yes, it's excellent "sitting in an airport and/or in an uncomfortable airplane seat" entertainment!