Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wii U eShop

drich255 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    Drich i look forward to these posts, i don't connect my 3DS to the internet until you let us know there is something worth the obligatory nintendo update bollocks. This game is one of the reasons i LOVE the SNES. i will be picking this up with my inevitable 3DS gift card from santa!
    Thanks Vipp! I am really just a middle-man. I keep an eye on NintendoLife for Nintendo news/releases. To clarify, I think the SNES games will be on the Wii U and the Gameboy versions will be on the 3DS.

I've got a great 3DS eShop recommendation for you, but I will put it on the 3DS eShop thread.

Vipp Guest

Ahh i would want the SNES versions. i have been thinking for a while now that i want the WiiU.

drich255 Guest

Duck Hunt is supposed to release on the VC (Wii U). I am surprised it took them this long. Not sure a Wii controller will make a good substitute for the Zapper, but it could be interesting.
    Last edited by drich255; 06-11-14 at 08:07.

drich255 Guest

Duck Hunt releases on Christmas day in the US. Which is probably a nice anniversary for most of us that received the NES for Christmas all those years ago. I played Duck Hunt then and will do so again this Christmas.

drich255 Guest

Wii games are coming to the eShop! Prices are $20 and half-price during the first week of release. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is out today. Metroid Prime Trilogy will be out in 2 weeks. Metroid is the one I never bought, so I will pick that one up.

GreatBitBlog Link
    NintendoLife LInk
    Last edited by drich255; 15-01-15 at 07:14.

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drich255 View Post
    Wii games are coming to the eShop! Prices are $20 and half-price during the first week of release. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is out today. Metroid Prime Trilogy will be out in 2 weeks. Metroid is the one I never bought, so I will pick that one up.

GreatBitBlog Link
    NintendoLife LInk
    it's great to see you have GreatBitBlog in your signature D, Septic will appreciate that.

I have all 3 of those games on my Wii, but I'll likely still grab them digitally. Especially Punch Out, since it will be the one game that's likely to be fully compatible with just the gamepad. I've seen people flipping out over the $20 price tag, which has been so typical of any decision Nintendo has made the past year. Seems like they're the new Capcom. Everyone's clinging to find something to cry about.

Here's everyone having a fit over Wii U pricing, VC pricing, Amiibos and even the name
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nojWJ6-XmeQ

drich255 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Burgertime View Post
    I have all 3 of those games on my Wii, but I'll likely still grab them digitally. Especially Punch Out, since it will be the one game that's likely to be fully compatible with just the gamepad. I've seen people flipping out over the $20 price tag, which has been so typical of any decision Nintendo has made the past year. Seems like they're the new Capcom. Everyone's clinging to find something to cry about.

Here's everyone having a fit over Wii U pricing, VC pricing, Amiibos and even the name
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nojWJ6-XmeQ
    I am okay with the pricing, especially if they honor the 1/2 off price during the first week on future releases.

Honestly, I thought Metroid Prime Trilogy was going to be priced higher (knock on wood, it isn't out yet).
    Last edited by drich255; 16-01-15 at 04:37.

drich255 Guest

It has been long delayed, but hopefully 90s Arcade Racer releases this year...

drich255 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drich255 View Post
    Donkey Kong Country and Donkey Kong Land games coming to WiiU and 3DS eShops! The SNES ones were on the Wii VC for a while, but then were removed. UK is getting them first. Not sure when the US gets them (hopefully soon).
    So today the US is finally able to purchase the Donkey Kong Country SNES games on the Wii U. Same for the Donkey Kong Land games on the 3DS.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.