Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wii U eShop

The Klonoa series is excellent. I just wish Klonoa Heroes actually made it over to US shores.

drich255 Guest

Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition has been confirmed for release on the Wii U and 3DS (as well as several other platforms).

drich255 Guest

I wish Star Wars Racer (N64) would be released on the Wii U eShop (or an updated HD remake of the game). It could be misplaced nostalgia, but I really liked that game. The Pod Racing scene was one of the best parts of the three prequels.

Now that Disney owns Star Wars, it could happen. But I won't hold my breath.

And the new movies, of course, will be bringing their own new games.

drich255 Guest

Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition has released (Wii U/3DS eShop)!!!!!!
    Last edited by drich255; 21-06-14 at 08:05.

drich255 Guest

The highly anticipated Shovel Knight releases in the US June 26th (Wii U/3DS/PC)! It is a retro-platformer that draws upon several NES favorites. Hopefully it will be in the UK without too much delay.
    Last edited by drich255; 26-06-14 at 09:39.

drich255 Guest

Just got Mr Driller 2. Somehow I have overlooked the Mr Driller games. Nice challenge, without feeling impossible!

As a puzzle game, the portable GBA cart might be the better option. Nevertheless, I regret nothing!
    Last edited by drich255; 06-08-14 at 02:52.

drich255 Guest

DuckTales: Remastered half price (again) on USA eShop (for the next week or so).
    Last edited by drich255; 21-09-14 at 02:21.

drich255 Guest

Gargoyle's Quest II: The Demon Darkness is out on the Wii U in the UK. Nothing for the US yet. In Japan it is also on the 3DS, so there is hope it could still release on the 3DS in other markets.
    Last edited by drich255; 21-09-14 at 02:23.

drich255 Guest

Donkey Kong Country and Donkey Kong Land games coming to WiiU and 3DS eShops! The SNES ones were on the Wii VC for a while, but then were removed. UK is getting them first. Not sure when the US gets them (hopefully soon).
    Last edited by drich255; 13-10-14 at 02:59.

Vipp Guest

Drich i look forward to these posts, i don't connect my 3DS to the internet until you let us know there is something worth the obligatory nintendo update bollocks. This game is one of the reasons i LOVE the SNES. i will be picking this up with my inevitable 3DS gift card from santa!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.