Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just joined the Intellivision Club!

Vipp Guest

Default I just joined the Intellivision Club!

After a long time of searching i finally found a reasonably priced Intellivision, It came untested (as most of them do in the UK) and at a price of 35/$58. I tested it and it works like a beauty. Here are a few pic's.

IMG_4444.jpgIMG_4440.jpgIMG_4441.JPGIMG_4442.jpgIMG_4443.jpg

Vipp Guest

These are the games i got. I have a few more but the up loader is being silly so i will get some more up tonight after work.

IMG_4432.jpgIMG_4433.jpgIMG_4434.jpgIMG_4435.jpgIMG_4436.jpg
    Last edited by Vipp; 14-03-14 at 04:25.

drich255 Guest

Nice! The system and games look to be in great condition.

Nice find. My intellivision doesn't get as much play as it should. Might have to rectify that this weekend.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Vipp Guest

Thanks guys. I have wanted one of these since the intellivisionaries podcast came out. Im looking forward to getting The Dreadnaught Factor now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    Thanks guys. I have wanted one of these since the intellivisionaries podcast came out. Im looking forward to getting The Dreadnaught Factor now.
    Nice score, Vipp! It looks remarkably clean, and with all the documentation as well. I can get you sorted with some more games. I'm fairly certain I know where you can get a Dreadnaught Factor as well.

So how do you like it? Are you getting to grips with the controllers yet?

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nurmix View Post
    Nice score, Vipp! It looks remarkably clean, and with all the documentation as well. I can get you sorted with some more games. I'm fairly certain I know where you can get a Dreadnaught Factor as well.

So how do you like it? Are you getting to grips with the controllers yet?

It is looking nice to be fair, unfortunately it came from a charity that does house clearance so it was loved by somebody not with us anymore. More games would be brilliant, let me know what the shipping is before you send any and i will paypal you the cash buddy.

**The T-Shirt design is simply printed onto cheap (iron on)transfer paper, if you want me to knock up a design for you for CGE i can do i will also put the CGE logo on them and your names of you like, just let me know. it will be cheaper for you to source the materials your end mate for the guys. just a cheap wal-mart set of black/white t shirts and an iron will be enough. my t-shirts cost about 1.50 to buy then the ink and printable paper is from the 1 store over here so all in all it's actually a reasonable price for the presentation.

focusrs Guest

Awesome Vipp! I have been playing my System III quite a bit lately, getting better using the controller with Tron Deadly Discs. Just picked up Dig Dug, Swords and Serpents and Tower of Doom this week for my collection I am up to 43 cartridges now (with two given to me by Nurmix!)

Quote Originally Posted by focusrs View Post
    Awesome Vipp! I have been playing my System III quite a bit lately, getting better using the controller with Tron Deadly Discs. Just picked up Dig Dug, Swords and Serpents and Tower of Doom this week for my collection I am up to 43 cartridges now (with two given to me by Nurmix!)
    Deadly Discs is a great game. It's always a challenge too, because with your one life, you can be doing great one minute, then make a single mistake, and it's game over in an instant.

Swords and Serpents looks really good, and playing with 2 players makes it much more interesting.

Dig Dug is a nice arcade translation as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.