Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I just joined the Intellivision Club!

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nurmix View Post
    I can definitely help you with a few of those. Nothing outrageously rare on the list.

What other games did you get besides the sports ones?
    I forgot to upload the other games. here they are mate.

IMG_4437.jpgIMG_4438.jpgIMG_4439.jpg

That's the lot of games i managed to get with the console. all of them are in the some condition, they appear to have not been used very much?

Vipp Guest

Yeah, they look great! But not really the best of the Intellivision lineup - especially for someone who's not into sports games!
    I understand that mate, im not a sports fan either to be honest. some sports i can watch but i never really understand what is so appealing about them. I will let these go and out it towards shipping for yourself.

I actually don't have that particular version of skiing. I believe I just have the Sears variant of it.
    Not a sports guy either, but I have to get them anyways for the collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgertime View Post
    I actually don't have that particular version of skiing. I believe I just have the Sears variant of it.
    Not a sports guy either, but I have to get them anyways for the collection.
    I think I have a spare CIB of that version, Will. And I'm sure Rick's Intellivision warehouse has at least 10!

Vipp Guest

I think I have a spare CIB of that version, Will. And I'm sure Rick's Intellivision warehouse has at least 10!
    Rick has an intellivision warehouse! that's brilliant. also William if you for any reason fancy this copy i have instead of the very kind Nurmix's it is yours for a few bucks shipping mate i will let you decide. i would rather let these go to friends than Feebay business vultures.

Diagamblic Guest

Lol! Y'know I missed out on this ebay auction - was this a good deal? Shipping was a bit much:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291097839325....M-9226.R1.TR3

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    Rick has an intellivision warehouse! that's brilliant. also William if you for any reason fancy this copy i have instead of the very kind Nurmix's it is yours for a few bucks shipping mate i will let you decide. i would rather let these go to friends than Feebay business vultures.
    Thats ok , I find plenty of intelly goodness on my travels

Vipp Guest

You more than anyone should know if you want any of these games they are yours mate. Just lwt me know what you want.

William will you let me know mate if you want the Skiing game buddy.

Also would someone ask RICK if he wants and of these games for his collection?
    Last edited by Vipp; 22-03-14 at 11:22.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.