Thread: Wii Virtual Console Recommendations

drich255 Guest

Default Wii Virtual Console Recommendations

Post Wii VC recommendations here (especially those underrated titles that deserve more recognition).
    Last edited by drich255; 01-03-14 at 07:44.

drich255 Guest

This is probably old news for most, but I just found out about the Sin and Punishment games. The N64 version only released in Japan, but they have brought it to the Wii Virtual Console (and the menus and story are translated into English). It is a fun on-rails shooter (and easier to control than Wild Guns). The pro-controller comes configured with L for firing, but you can switch the controls so that B fires.

The VC content has been releasing slowly, but I am glad they are bringing old games into previously unreleased markets.

I look forward to playing the Wii sequel to this game which did release in all markets. I will even try using the Zapper with it. I have been looking for a good shooting game that has the feel of the light gun games.
    Last edited by drich255; 01-03-14 at 07:49.

Hummmm, i still have that 20 in WII points I got years ago when the wii first came out... wonder if there is finally something worth buying!

Unless anybody wants to trade it for some AAA steam game gifts!

the cheap import-only titles have been the best the vc has to offer. dracula x, greylancer play great on the wii (or wiiu) and alleviate any guilt you may have over having a rom or reproduction.

Great idea... I have never played Dracula X. I repeatedly start to set up a decent emulation front end and library of the games I used to own, or still own somwhere burried in the garage. But I spend so long struggling with the set up and trying to find BIOS files that work I never actually get to play the games very much! I always buy the compilations on the current platforms when they release them, so I don't feel too guilty!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.