Thread: Throwback Pepsi

Been buying that here too - pretty good. Still love that logo!

Blog Entries

That bugs me, reason being they are saying that for a premium they will return to a former, better standard that they departed from while keeping the same price.

I was reading through the list of features of my frequent flier miles card and right down the line from no charge for baggage to greeting you with a drink and a smile on the plane; ALL OF THEM were minimal customer service standards not so long ago. So for a premium price companies will deliver what was once the minimum.
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruBrat View Post
    That bugs me, reason being they are saying that for a premium they will return to a former, better standard that they departed from while keeping the same price.

I was reading through the list of features of my frequent flier miles card and right down the line from no charge for baggage to greeting you with a drink and a smile on the plane; ALL OF THEM were minimal customer service standards not so long ago. So for a premium price companies will deliver what was once the minimum.
    In the 80's Coke used to suggest we have a Coke and a smile. What do they say now? According to wiki the last slogan was 2011, and was "Life Begins Here". I guarantee that a can of Coke wasn't what made the big bang.

Used to have smart asses that came through McDonalds and after ordering their food would also order a free smile. Then they'd question if we charged them for it.

But yeah, that Throwback Pepsi is really great, and I wish they'd just drop the formula without the real sugar. Shame there's no caffeine free version of it, because I'm currently caffeine free. Mostly Fanta, Sprite, and golden ginger ale for me in the past year.