Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day Z Mod on humblebundle - Lets geta group together.

Vipp Guest

Default Day Z Mod on humblebundle - Lets geta group together.

For those of you like me who don't know what Day Z is, im told it's a great shooting mod for a game called Arma 2. well i think it's a great oppertunity to get in on some group action with your favorite Stalking the Retro/GameGamel.com forum buddies.

the games bundle costs $6 and myself and Diagamblic have/will be buying it so that's two of us if you go here

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

and drop $6 you can be the third and so on. Remember you can join us all at the official Stalking The Retro steam group, i look forward to seeing some of you folks online!

*Day Z the mod is free if you have the Arma 2 games, if you don't have those games you will need to drop the $6 to get them in this bundle!

Vippers

Diagamblic Guest

This should be fun!

Blog Entries

Good deal just for Papo & Yo. Played it on the PS3 and loved it.

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepyeyed View Post
    Good deal just for Papo & Yo. Played it on the PS3 and loved it.
    * Hey Sleep - that's the normal humble bundle buddy for the Arma stuff you need to navigate to the Weekly sale. Papa and Yo is a great game. (Are you in the Stalking the Retro steam group mate?

This sort of shit makes me not want to play video games online anymore, this is the terms and cond's prior to playing Arma 2 -

- BattlEye may scan the entire memory, and any game-related and system-related files
    and folders on harddisk and report results to the connected game server for the sole
    purpose of detecting cheats.

- BattlEye will never report any of Licensee's private data (documents, passwords, etc.)
    to other connected computers or to Licensor. BattlEye will not violate Licensee's
    privacy.

- Licensor is allowed to terminate the license at any time for breach of any term of this
    Agreement and without notice to Licensee.

**anyone having trouble with the above - this basically says it will scan the entirety of my PC, take that info to look for cheating software and it won't share any of the entire contents of my pc with anyone HOWEVER if they decide they have found cheating software they can then use all of my pc data WITHOUT telling me they have!

at some point you guys will have to listen to this shit, it's getting worse and your privacy means a lot to me even if your not that fussed about it yourself. Just because you have nothing to hide doesn't therefore insinuate you have no right to privacy!

*i am legally obliged to say Alex Jones is not paying me any money and never has... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    * Hey Sleep - that's the normal humble bundle buddy for the Arma stuff you need to navigate to the Weekly sale.
    Oh yeah, I was just looking through the site there and ended up on the front page. I don't have arma, but it looks ok, I'm not big on first person shooters really. It's nice to know that their bundles are cross platform though since I use a mac.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    Are you in the Stalking the Retro steam group mate?
    No, but I'll go check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Blog Entries

I joined the Steam group and will likely get both the weekly and the bundle that is on now. I've stayed away from Day Z because I'm afraid of it not being fun with complete strangers.

I'm glad to find a group of "retro" enthusiasts on Steam - Pinball FX2 is less fun without an active leaderboard of others to compare scores with.

JC

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wongojack View Post
    I joined the Steam group and will likely get both the weekly and the bundle that is on now. I've stayed away from Day Z because I'm afraid of it not being fun with complete strangers.

I'm glad to find a group of "retro" enthusiasts on Steam - Pinball FX2 is less fun without an active leaderboard of others to compare scores with.

JC
    Random Dave and Septic Lemon both have some high scores on the pinball games - i think Indieseoul also beat a few of Septic's so you have some good health competition in the pinball steam scoreboards mate.

Blog Entries

I've gotten Day Z running and used the DayZ commander to help find servers and stuff. Watched some videos, played the Arma II tutorial . . . Gotten eaten by zombies and died before thirst or hunger could kill me.

I'm ready to encounter some "friendlies" but doubt we'll be online at the same time if you are in GMT. I'm in Central US which is UTC -6 (I think)

Tricky X Guest

Thanks for the tip about this bundle. Just bought it and installing the games now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.