Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Colecovision Podcast

focusrs Guest

The first official pic of the entire ColecoVisions Podcast crew Great trip out to Arizona this week, I think the game stores we visited were getting a kick out of our bantering back and forth across the store trying to find "the find" before the other guy
    New episode recording June 21st and will have a very special 4th guest host Nurmix! of the Intellivisionaries!
    colecovisions hosts.jpg

GQ Nerd Special? (Fortunately not Nerd Swimsuit Edition)

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by retroshaun View Post
    GQ Nerd Special? (Fortunately not Nerd Swimsuit Edition)
    Aw come on shaun! whats wrong with a swimsuit edition, I think with me looking like the Michelin Man in a Speedo would be awesome :O

focusrs Guest

Episode 6 is out Socalmike is MIA, but we Gamester81 and I are joined by Paul Nurminen of the Intellivisionaries to discuss his experience and memories of the ColecoVision, His podcast and the Intellivision. We try our hand at Space Fury and Looping and end talking about the Telstar Colortron. Thanks again to Nurmix for being on the show!

http://traffic.libsyn.com/colecovisi..._Colortron.mp3

Episode 6 wallpaper.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by focusrs View Post
    Episode 6 is out Socalmike is MIA, but we Gamester81 and I are joined by Paul Nurminen of the Intellivisionaries to discuss his experience and memories of the ColecoVision, His podcast and the Intellivision. We try our hand at Space Fury and Looping and end talking about the Telstar Colortron. Thanks again to Nurmix for being on the show!

http://traffic.libsyn.com/colecovisi..._Colortron.mp3

Episode 6 wallpaper.jpg
    Thanks for having me on, Willy. It was great fun. But I do want a rematch at Space Fury...

By the way, you really put some time in on the production / clips on this episode. Very nicely done, sir!

We have to make sure to get a picture like that at CGE.
    Actually, we need one of all three podcasts. Intellivisionaries, Colecovisions and Retro Gaming Roundup. Just put SoCal in the middle of the two shows.

Vipp Guest

I really enjoy this podcast, The intro was great, very well done by 'Fergus o' 2600' and Willie. It was nice to hear Nurmix talk about the intellivision but i had just listened to the Treasure of Tarmin episode so i was all nurmixed out, what i had to do is fast forward his parts and listen to the other guys. - Great new episode Focus, keep up with it mate you have a great podcast on your hands and Gamester 81 is right at home with you guys and he adds a good deal to the show.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.