Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Colecovision Podcast

Diagamblic Guest

Yes! Can't wait to listen to it. Always a fun podcast. And hey, that theme song ain't bad ;-).

Blog Entries

focusrs Guest

next months preview! BC Quest for Tires, Threshold and Zap! Should be recording May 24th! Send any stories over to colecovisionspodcast@gmail.com

episode 5 pic.jpg

focusrs Guest

Oh man, I am sooooo going to get these! (likely more than one, great prize material for the podcast!) Now just have to wait until October 1st Rats!

post-11933-0-15136100-1399053230.jpgpTRU1-18559542_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg

focusrs Guest

If anyone would like to be put on the schedule to be a guest host on the show and join in all the shenanigans, drop me a PM or email me at colecovisionspodcast@gmail.com

If you wish to be on, let me know what two colecovision games you like and a classic coleco toy

Currently I have Paul Nurminen from the Intellivisionaries down to be on the show for the June episode (Looping and Space Fury) the May episode is still open, but since we are introducing a new host for the show I figure I would leave that one open and start the 4th host beginning with the June episode.
    Last edited by focusrs; 14-05-14 at 09:23.

focusrs Guest

Indieseoul has signed up for the July episode - Star Wars Arcade and Galaxian

Quote Originally Posted by focusrs View Post
    Indieseoul has signed up for the July episode - Star Wars Arcade and Galaxian
    Cool!

You know I just interviewed the programmer of Colecovision Star Wars Arcade for The Intellivisionaries - Wendell Brown.

He worked for Imagic, and did Beauty & The Beast and Nova Blast for Intellivision, as well as Moonsweeper for Colecovision.

Then Parker Brothers contracted with Imagic for Star Wars, and Wendell said he jumped at the chance.

If you want, I can give you a portion of his interview where he talks about it to use in your episode.

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nurmix View Post
    Cool!

You know I just interviewed the programmer of Colecovision Star Wars Arcade for The Intellivisionaries - Wendell Brown.

He worked for Imagic, and did Beauty & The Beast and Nova Blast for Intellivision, as well as Moonsweeper for Colecovision.

Then Parker Brothers contracted with Imagic for Star Wars, and Wendell said he jumped at the chance.

If you want, I can give you a portion of his interview where he talks about it to use in your episode.
    That would be cool! I have hardly had any luck finding programmers or getting them to return my emails I will be sure to credit you and Intellivisionaries for the interview donation

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.