Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Colecovision Podcast

Blog Entries

Nurmix is probably joking but I would be up for that if you were both willing. The Odyssey 2 is an awesome console that doesn't get the love that it deserves. Not to mention there need to be more podcasts with Geordies.

focusrs Guest

you should do it Shaun, Indie and Nurmix! I love my Odyssey II and would definitely listen to a podcast dedicated to it!

s1500 Guest

My 2 cents on the CV podcast:

Focus, I wanna hear some excitement & enthusiasm here. Go nuts, go bonkers, it's your podcast. You don't sound so pumped when you talk on the 'cast. Have a drink or 2. Do what you need to do, but you give it 110%. Do it for the Colecoes.

LOL! Errrrrr........

Quote Originally Posted by Nurmix View Post
    So Shaun, when are you, Indieseoul and I going to start an Odyssey 2 / Videopac podcast?

Yes it is and yes there should. Thanks Indie. I think

Quote Originally Posted by indieseoul View Post
    Nurmix is probably joking but I would be up for that if you were both willing. The Odyssey 2 is an awesome console that doesn't get the love that it deserves. Not to mention there need to be more podcasts with Geordies.

focusrs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by s1500 View Post
    My 2 cents on the CV podcast:

Focus, I wanna hear some excitement & enthusiasm here. Go nuts, go bonkers, it's your podcast. You don't sound so pumped when you talk on the 'cast. Have a drink or 2. Do what you need to do, but you give it 110%. Do it for the Colecoes.
    Yep, I agree. I was tired by the time Socal and I finally were able to get together to record and it definately showed in the podcast. The next one we record this weekend should be much better now that I kind of know how it should flow

Thing about the O2 is theres very little in the way of information about the developers, company, very few unreleased games etc. Its kinda a limited resource in itself. I have followed a lot of forums and fan sites over the years and only very occasionally does any info come out about the team behind the console and games. It all feels a little secretive or, maybe, forgotten. I can dig around and see what I can find and take it from there I guess.

focusrs Guest

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.