Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Colecovision Podcast

drich255 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by focusrs View Post
    Episode 12 of the ColecoVisions Podcast
    Happy Holidays everyone!
    Attachment 1687
    http://traffic.libsyn.com/colecovisi..._Christmas.mp3
    Your guest that talked about turning to video games after a difficult relationship breakup struck a cord with me. But for me, the video games did cheer me up. I had been out of gaming for a while because of college, but after the breakup I went and picked up a SNES from a pawn shop and Super Metroid from the store. A very nice distraction!
    Last edited by drich255; 24-12-14 at 09:35.

focusrs Guest

Yes, I to have gone to Video Games during difficult times. Moreso lately due to personal problems in my life that has started to affect other people. I have considered just dropping out lately and give everything up as I seem to bring pain more than joy to the people I care about.

drich255 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by focusrs View Post
    Yes, I to have gone to Video Games during difficult times. Moreso lately due to personal problems in my life that has started to affect other people. I have considered just dropping out lately and give everything up as I seem to bring pain more than joy to the people I care about.
    Focus, this is late in coming, but I wish you the best in all areas of your life. Sometimes we all need to step back, reevaluate, and re-prioritize.

Quote Originally Posted by drich255 View Post
    Focus, this is late in coming, but I wish you the best in all areas of your life. Sometimes we all need to step back, reevaluate, and re-prioritize.
    Yup. I seem to be doing a lot of that myself lately. Lets hope 2015 is a way better year for us all. Chin up Focus

focusrs Guest

Episode 16 - Gorf, Zaxxon and Head to Head Baseball
    episode 16 logo.jpg
    http://traffic.libsyn.com/colecovisi...H_Baseball.mp3

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213