Thread: Super Mario Bros Deluxe For Free (EU)

bjones371 Guest

Default Super Mario Bros Deluxe For Free (EU)

Nintendo have announced an offer as part of their update to 3DS V7.0.0, if customers update to the latest firmware and either create a new Nintendo Network ID and link it to their 3DS console, or link an existing ID created on a Wii U to their 3DS, they will automatically be emailed a download code for the GameBoy Color game Super Mario Bros Deluxe. The ID has to be linked to a 3DS and the email address associated with it verified before 31st Jan 2014 for the offer to be valid.

Info here

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bjones371 View Post
    Nintendo have announced an offer as part of their update to 3DS V7.0.0, if customers update to the latest firmware and either create a new Nintendo Network ID and link it to their 3DS console, or link an existing ID created on a Wii U to their 3DS, they will automatically be emailed a download code for the GameBoy Color game Super Mario Bros Deluxe. The ID has to be linked to a 3DS and the email address associated with it verified before 31st Jan 2014 for the offer to be valid.

Info here
    I hate to be me at times, i thought i would be festive and get on board with this idea However Nintendo have added a few special nintendo treats in the small print for you to get the game.

you have to have a new Nintendo Network ID. and funds on your 3DS or system you are using will be lost and all new funds you add to your nintendo with be in the Nintendo Network ID you create (to get your free mario deluxe game) HOWEVER! if you decide one day that you don't want a nintendo Network ID (say for example because Nintendo are a little creepy with the ways they like to share your personal info) then you can delete your NN ID but it will remove all funds you have on the decive you id is connected to and it will delete ALL the games you bought whilst you had your new NN ID... That to me is a little harse and appears to be a bullying way of keeping you in your seat once you make the jump.

if it wasn't for SEGA releasing the 3D games im about to buy, i wouldn't touch my 3DS with a shitty stick. call me Alex Jones if it makes you feel better folks but untill you read and understand the privacy policy for nintendo and see what info they take when they say you getting an update... you can't be confident in accusing me of being paranoid.

Bring back Sega.

(im sorry Ben, your posts are great but i tend to crap o nthem a bit. i will buy you a pint at revival so you can forget about my Nintendo hate speeches. lol)

bjones371 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    (im sorry Ben, your posts are great but i tend to crap o nthem a bit. i will buy you a pint at revival so you can forget about my Nintendo hate speeches. lol)
    Joy to the World... ;-)

I've never taken the time out to read their privacy policy, and to be honest I probably won't. I'm almost tempted to start pondering whether Nintendo are the only ones actually being honest about how they make use of your data, and whether or not Sony and Microsoft aren't doing the same thing but either wording it differently, or just keeping it hush hush. But I speculate of course.

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bjones371 View Post
    Joy to the World... ;-)

I've never taken the time out to read their privacy policy, and to be honest I probably won't. I'm almost tempted to start pondering whether Nintendo are the only ones actually being honest about how they make use of your data, and whether or not Sony and Microsoft aren't doing the same thing but either wording it differently, or just keeping it hush hush. But I speculate of course.
    They are all at it mate. only two weeks ago UK Mike asked me to piss into a bottle to verify my retro gaming roundup membership... Haha. Now im playing 3D Streets of Rage and Sonic the HEdgehog so i stopped bitching. lol.

bjones371 Guest

only two weeks ago UK Mike asked me to piss into a bottle to verify my retro gaming roundup membership...
    Yeah, about that... It wasn't a membership query ;-) the 3D classics are brilliant, SOR looks amazing.

bjones371 Guest

Well I got my download code today and now have the game sat on my SD Card... No doubt selling my soul to Nintendo in the process!

Vipp Guest

At least the game is sort of worth a little of your soul, i love SMB Deluxe, it was the first game i got 100% for on the gameboy.

Blog Entries

At least the game is sort of worth a little of your soul, i love SMB Deluxe, it was the first game i got 100% for on the gameboy.
    Colour
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.
    Jamesonline.net
    RetroGaming RoundUp
    Follow us on Facebook

Vipp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er View Post
    Colour
    That's right, it also has a nice see through case to it which i have always liked.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.