Thread: Greetings from Cary, NC!

dzfoo Guest

Default Greetings from Cary, NC!

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum, but not to retro-gaming. I typically hang around in the AtariAge forum,but thought to branch out and see how the rest of the world lives and play.

I go by the handle "DZ-Jay," which I've had since my old-school BBS days, in the early 1990s. I am a software solutions architect by profession, but I dabble in retro-game design and programming. My platform of choice is the Intellivision, thanks to my parents setting my path early in the 1980s. :lol:

You may have heard of my latest Intellivision game, "Christmas Carol vs. The Ghost Of Christmas Presents," released at CGE in 2012. It's a fun maze game with lots of character and Holiday charm.

But enough of the plugs, I just wanted to say Hi!

dZ.

focusrs Guest

Awesome a fellow NC'er, we are taking over bwah ha ha ha. Hey, welcome to the forums, it is a lot of fun around here!

You need to be on the Intellivisionaries to talk about your awesome game!
    Last edited by focusrs; 15-12-13 at 11:50.

Blog Entries

Cool to see you around here, we met at CGE and I have your game sitting in the signed and homebrew shelf in the RetroGaming Roundup studio!
    Retrogaming Roundup Co-host and host of the Hardware Flashback.

Follow us on Facebook!

Email me with your hardware problems to be answered on the air; techquestions@retrogamingroundup.com

Vipp Guest

Welcome to the forum buddy, your game is awsome and i look forward to hearing more about it on the intellivisionaries podcast soon. if i ever manage to find an intellivision in the UK the a fellow brit doesn't think to charge 200 for it i will be tracking down a hard copy of your game to play for sure.

you will enjoy it here, less politics than other forums and more random fun but always retro.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.